Capture the Image and Preserve the Evidence!
FTK Imager is a data preview and imaging tool that allows quick access to electronic evidence, FTK Imager can also create perfect copies (forensic images) of computer data without making changes to the original evidence. With FTK Imager, we can:
- - Create forensic images of local hard drives, floppy disks, Zip disks, CDs, DVDs, entire folders, or individual files from various places within the media.
- - Preview files and folders on local hard drives, network drives, floppy disks, Zip disks, CDs and DVDs.
- - Preview the contents of forensic images stored on the local machine or on a network drive.
- - Mount an image for a read-only view that leverages Windows Explorer to see the content of the image exactly as the user saw it on the original drive.
- - Export files and folders from forensic images.
- - See and recover files that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin but have not yet been overwritten on the drive.
- - Create hashes of files using either of the two hash functions available in FTK Imager: Message Digest 5 (MD5) and Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-1).
LOGICUBE HARD DRIVE DUPLICATION AND FORENSIC IMAGING SOLUTIONS
Logicube is one of the oldest manufacturers of hard drive duplication and forensic acquisition hardware in the industry. As pioneers in this space since its inception in 1993, Logicube has been a world leader in Hard Drive Duplication and Forensic Imaging hardware. Logicube has forensically sound solutions anyone can trust.
TABLEAU™ FORENSIC DUPLICATION
Tableau develops and manufactures products geared towards the needs of the computer forensics community. Tableau designs, tests and packages its products in-house, giving Tableau direct control over product features, workmanship and quality. Tableau Hardware Imaging devices are engineered for standalone forensic acquisitions in both field and lab settings, natively imaging hard drives at high capacity speeds.